Sunday, August 24, 2008

About the movie 'freedom writers'

-I chose to participate in watching the movie because it is part of my LLA activity
-My teacher showed it in class..
-I hope to learn about how racism occurs between the Blacks and the Whites
-I enjoyed the part where the teacher tries to bond her students together and not think about what happened in the past
-I learned that we should not blame other people for what has happened in the past
-What mattered most is everyone in the movie tried their best in trying to make friends with the others they hate
-Failures is if you haven't even tried and totally give up.Success is even if you fail at least you tried your best.
-The life lessons i learned are that everyone is the same and we should get along with each other whether they are of a different race.
-This experience will affect my future as there will be people of different races in the working world and i will have to get along with them sooner or later.

HAZIM

9:13 PM