Monday, August 25, 2008

1.My Expectations.




2.Highlights & Challenges.

  • I enjoyed most about this activity is the "Amazing race" we had at Orchard road.
  • I learned to cooperate with others.
  • Challenges I encountered was when we had to walk for hours to find one of the checkpoint when we already passed the checkpoint more than 2 times
  • These challenges eventually overcome when one of my groupmates figured out the answer



3.My reflections.

  • What mattered most was the teamwork and cooperation from all the groupmates.
  • Failures mean giving up without even trying and successes mean achieve something of what we expected.
  • I learned that teamwork and cooperation is important
  • It will affect me in the working world one day
  • Yes.I learned to cooperate with others around me and learned better teamwork .


MY GROUP MATES 'UnKnoWn'



10:52 PM