Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Expectation
-This activity is part of 'Origami rose' weekly practice
- My bandmates and I decided to jam because we haven been to a jamming studio before and we wanted to practice for our performance
-I hope to gain some experience on playing the electric guitar since i do not have one at home

Highlights & Challenges

-I enjoyed playing a song titled 'You and me' with the whole band
-I learned to play the electric guitar
-I realized that playing the electric guitar is harder then playing the acoustic guitar as the strings are more narrow to each other and we could not play and harmonise as a band and the sound was messy
-We could not overcome the challenges as time flies and we had to go off.

My Reflections

-What mattered most is me and my bandmates had fun jamming , playing the guitar and singing together
-Failures is giving up without trying and success is we give it our all even if we fail
-The life lessons i learned are that everyone in the band has to cooperate and play as a band if not the sound will be messy
-This experience might or might not affect my future as it depends whether i want to go on with my studies or just live making money by playing the guitar

HAZIM

11:19 AM